Our partnered safety program where we manage all or parts of your compliance programs for you. Freeing up your and your staff’s time to do other things that grow your business. It’s like having your own expert Safety Director at a fraction of the cost.
What does this mean for you? I know the regulations in nearly all aspects of federal and state transportation compliance. By partnering with us, the likelihood of being targeted by an intrusive and costly audit will be greatly reduced. I monitor you CSA scores and road inspections. If you are targeted for an audit or an inspection on the road, we make sure it is performed correctly. We know the protocols and look for flaws. Oftentimes fines or violations are greatly reduced and/or removed.
DOT Drug & Alcohol Program Management
- 1. Maintenance of the driver testing pool, including consortium services (FMCSA) regulations require you, as an CDL driver in the motor carrier industry, to belong to a Consortium/Third Party Administrator to ensure your compliance with random testing)
- 2. Compliance with FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- 3. Quarterly random selection of drivers for DOT drug & alcohol testing
- 4. After-hours live help in the event of an accident or incident that requires drug
- 5. Writing of a custom DOT complaint Alcohol and Controlled Testing Policy for
- your business.
- 6. DOT audit support — our experts will help you through the process.
- 7. Online Resonable Suspicion Training of driver supervisors.
- 8. Driver Alcohol and Controlled Substance educational materials.
- 9. Return to duty testing for postive drivers.
- 10. Followup testing of postive drivers.
- 11. Unlimited consultation on the role of the carrier’s DER.
- 12. Biannual and yearly MIS reports.
Driver Qualification File Management
- 1. Initial file audit to establish your baseline compliance.
- 2. Online electronic file creation for all drivers.
- 3. Ongoing compliance oversight & auditing of file contents.
- 4. Advance notification of expiring items.
- 5. DOT audit support — we’ll help you through the process.
- 6. MVR ordering
- 7. DOT employment verification
- 8. National Registry verification
- 9. DOT Physical Appointment Scheduling
- 10. Annual driver list of violations and annual reviews.
- Obtain initial permits for mileage, authority, International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) and International Registration Plan (IRP)
- Monitor/complete renewals for IRP, IFTA, Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT), Mileage Permits (OR, NM, NY and/or KY), Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) & applicable Authority Permits
- Communicate with states on your behalf whenever there are permit changes
- Recommend best practices to help optimize fleet efficiencies and tax liabilities
- Complete/submit tax returns & disperse payments
Records of Duty Status
- Hours of Service log auditing (any ELD or paper log)
- Guidance for improving driver compliance and performance
- Notifications and alerts of critical tasks to help establish priorities
- Reports to enable you to make better decisions for your business
- DOT audit support – our experts will help you through the process
Annual DOT Inspections
Unlimited Telephone Consultant
Unlimited DATA Q challenges
Preparation for Safety audit and investigations.