Do I need a DOT, LC, MC, PC number?

Companies that operate commerical vechicles transporting passengers or hauling cargo in Wisconsin intrastate or interstate commerce must have a U.S. DOT number.

Wisconsin has adopted these rule for intrastate commerce Trans 327.03.

DOT#- All vehicles*  with a GVWR or GCWR over 10,000 lbs used in commerce need a DOT number.   

LC-Intrastate for hire authority ( property)

MC- Interstate for hire authority (property or passagers)

PC- Intrstate for-hire authority of passengers.

DOT number $39.95

MC number $399 (interstate for hire)

LC number $399 (intrastate for hire)

Transcom will assist you in obtaining proper authority and keeping your numbers current.

Traffic jam caused by a fatal accident on the highway during rush hour.A